Since its humble beginnings in 1942, the Haitian-American Institute has grown and increased student capacity ten-fold.
Working non-stop since the 1980s, the dynamic duo of President Patricia Convery and Engineer/Architect (and board member) Fritz Benjamin dreamed, designed, and constructed the current campus into being.
Without their vision, the Institute would not be where it is today, in a position to offer a multitude of classes to those wishing to learn English as a second language.
The mid-town Port-au-Prince campus is centrally located near Champs de Mars. Within the perimeter walls are classrooms, a computer lab and international testing center, a fully functional auditorium/conference room, a library/resource center, bookshop, snack bar, administrative offices, rooftop pergola, lovely courtyards and mature trees.
Please stop by for a visit.