As we continue to offer the English for Tourism & Hospitality class, in conjunction with Frenchman’s Creek in South Florida, USA, we are enthusiastic to share the following information as to who is eligible to enroll in this advanced class.
If you are a student in a hospitality curriculum or field of employment, this English course is for you. Here are the criteria you must fulfill in order to enroll in this class:
1) The student must be at least 21 years old.
2) S/he must be attending a school of hotel management, cooking, food & beverage (F & B), and/or housekeeping.
3) Students who have their certificates in the fields of hotel management, cooking, F & B, and/or housekeeping are strongly encouraged to participate.
4) Intermediate English Level upon registration.
5) Three to five years’ experience in the fields mentioned above.
Classes are held on Saturday from 9:30 AM – 12:30 PM and the tuition per trimester is $300 USD.
For more information, please email the Academic Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.